Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
521 Posts

· Premium Member
3,225 Posts
Bear Valley has been around aa longtime. They have been on LRX since the begining, and have a good reputation.

Red Noland? Never heard of him, but he obviously thinks alot of his G4, asking 21 grand more than Bear Valleys. I think my dad told me not to buy anything from someone named 'Red', especially if he's a used car dealer.

· Registered
1,971 Posts
why did you do this to me? There's an XD only a few hours away... must resist... I still haven't sold my 04 G4 yet, my wife would KILL me.

· Registered
620 Posts
I think old Red is smoking crack there in Colorado Springs...

If I could sell my '03, I'd be all over Steve's G4....

· Premium Member
3,225 Posts
The guy in CA with the XD for sale must be Red's nephew or something. His XD has 20K more miles and he's asking more than twice that the guy in NJ is asking, with under80K miles.
I've noticed this pretty often; that cars brings much more (or at least sellers ask more) on the west coast.

· Registered
1,971 Posts
I like that second one- "very rare removable hardtop" HA! So rare that most of the hundreds of thousands of Series trucks over many years have them.

The white 3 door is a mess... about $1000 truck, tops. Look at that interior... looks like they made a console out of fiberboard. The snap-on headrests are uber-rare, so otherwise it would be a $600 truck. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.