Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
528 Posts
As I've said in other posts, LR needs to bring back the Defender?(both 90 and 110) to the US and have as many factory options available as possible. If ford takes this chance to fund this, it will pay out HUGE and Rover will reclaim it's spot as top dog in the off-road market. If there's any way I can get intouch with any LR or Ford higher up's that I could chat with reasonably, please PM me.

2,687 Posts
Yeah, here's the best way to get in touch of the Ford/LR people that'll listen to you:

Take a number

In reality, you can tell that Ford doesn't care about the offroad image, they are building trucks for the bling bling factor now.. take a look at all their new commercials, they aren't set in Moab or through the Sahara .. it's all in cities, the trucks blazing around with 20" chrome rims..

· Forward!
2,319 Posts
It still takes a lifted cheep on 33's to keep up to my stock Disco! They can stretch the wheelbase all they want, but the honda civic of 4x4's is still far from a usefull everyday vehicle. Besides they want WAY too much money for what you get.

Defender or not Land Rover is still the best 4x4xFAR!!! :buttrock:
:D

· Registered
165 Posts
That soft top 110 looks absolutely rediculous!! I mean wow! I've never seen top off a 110. I think I'm gonna have to get one now...
Where is that pic from? Europe? Australia?

2,687 Posts
02RhinoRange said:
That soft top 110 looks absolutely rediculous!! I mean wow! I've never seen top off a 110. I think I'm gonna have to get one now...
Check out the copley link under its.. its a custom job between Copley and ECR

· Profesional Hunter
443 Posts
02RhinoRange said:

Seen a couple here in SA. Although that is not a SA build truck, we dont have the side indicators on our trucks like this one.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.