Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anyone here in South FLA I can take advantage of the recent rain/mud with??? I'm in Miami but dont mind drivin to the west to Naples or north up to Jupiter, and hell, even South to the Keys ( i think trails there would be 30 feet under water, better pull out my snorkel..lol )!...I just wanna go wheelin with some more Rovers ( besides the fact I'll need ATLEAST a rover to pull me out when i get stuck, becuase I will..lol )

4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LRR219 said:
Dude, I Was From Jupiter, I Wish I Woulda Known You Were So Close, We Used To Do Some Pretty Fun Stuff Out In The Farms!!! Guess When/if I Move Back!!
AWWW MANN!!!...LOL..COME BAACKK!!!...I dont see many Fixed up rovers down here man! There is this one Yellow DII i see on I95 heading southbound whenever I'm headed Northbound on weekends.

4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Honestly, I'm not too familiar with your area...I know there's a member somewhere in here I spoke with LONG ago that was in Naples. I also have some Family in Naples and though I didnt really go scouting for trails the last time I went, I dont think it should be too difficult to find trails in Naples.

Dude, congrats on the Disco, post some pics when you get a chance.

If you ever find something/someone up there, let me know and I'll head up there for a weekend or something.

Welcome to the fam Bud :wave:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.