Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the battery is connected and fine; full charge; we have checked the forum everything they have mentioned isnt the problem so far. Grounds are all fine; ive hooked up a computer to it and reset the lights they are no longer on. Vehicle will try to start but not turn over. Were still struggling trying to get the thing running

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This is his wife posting for him so sorry if all my terminalogy isnt acurate. What I mean by trying to start but not turning over is it reminds me of our old ford pickup when its sat for a little and its cranking trying to fire up but you have to pump the gas pedal a few times for it to start. Hope that helps. we've ran a Actron obd11 scanner on it with no codes showing up but it does say MIL ON; Catlyst; 02 sensor and I think a few others. I will hook it back up later today and write down whatever else it might say. Thanks for all your help; we really need to get this vehicle up and running.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.