Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few of the many picks from the Spring ROAV event last week! What a great time we had...(at the bottom are two from a past event - just for grins)...

· Registered
1,506 Posts
Nice pics, nice bumper and rims on that D90....

· Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
one more....PS that red D90 was unreal!!! EVERY part on it came from Italy, the bloke who owns it was an x rally driver from Italy and an AWESOME bloke - is starting his own biz doing that to LR's - wish I could send him one!!!!!!

· Registered
1,506 Posts
That's the hole Steve Young flipped his Darby last October....

· Registered
1,506 Posts
Jonesy said:
one more....PS that red D90 was unreal!!! EVERY part on it came from Italy, the bloke who owns it was an x rally driver from Italy and an AWESOME bloke - is starting his own biz doing that to LR's - wish I could send him one!!!!!!
Yeah, that's Equippe 4x4. I contacted them last year and they said they would have a shop in Boston last summer, haven't heard from them or heard from the shop. Of course Italians are known for their expert craftsmanship... hahaha just a shameless plug to my ancestors :buttrock:

· Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You are right JC - it is all Equipe...some awesome gear. I will post his info when I get an email from him. I would recommend that gear to anyone after seeing what it did!

· Registered
444 Posts
That looks awesome! I just want to go for one ride somewhere. I see that CROC does them quite often, but as I am inexperienced in off-roading I would be out of my league. ONe day....

· Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
HF - Why don't you show up for MAR www.roav.org it is an awesome event for the novice to learn more - and participate with "experienced" guides and others like yourself! WORTH A TRY especially as an intro....:buttrock:

· Registered
1,506 Posts
Jonesy said:
You are right JC - it is all Equipe...some awesome gear. I will post his info when I get an email from him. I would recommend that gear to anyone after seeing what it did!
Actually, Equipe's stuff is the same as Scorpions. Rumor has it that both companies worked together and then split up. I like the look of Equipe's (please don't tell my suppliers I said that :D) too bad they aren't selling their stuff in the US. I've been trying to call them for over a week now and no one answers.

Anyway, HF you WILL attend the next MAR. If you don't feel comfortable driving your Disco on the trails your more than welcome to use mine (I'll be stuck at my booth all day). Hope to see you there!

· Registered
1,506 Posts
No way man!! I can't spare any CVs.... plus, you have your own monster Disco, why would you want to drive mine? :wave:

· Premium Member
1,301 Posts
jonesy...really great pics, thanks. how badly damaged was the rr that ended up on its side?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.