Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
Sweet pics looks like fun... wish i was there....

·
Registered
490 Posts
Nice!

I am sorry I missed that. Looked like plenty of fun. Just as well, the kids would have asked me too many question... One in particular... Why dont your Rover do that? LOL

·
These pretzels are making me thirsty
317 Posts
The first year in a long time I don't go south for OU/Texas is the first year I own a Land Rover. Damnit. I probably could have learn alot about my Disco and Land Rovers in general. Oh well, looks like you guys had fun.

·
as good as it gets
331 Posts
DallasRover said:
A few pics from the display at The State Fair of Texas last Sunday.

Fair

Great pictures Dallas....I see a couple of the North Texas Rovers crew there. See the big North Texas Green Machine as well....and that is the blue 98 50th Yr Edition Discovery with the roof rack that was built for an expedition to Mexico and South America right??

I should have went out there myself, but was shooting football games all day as I am a photographer.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Discrover said:
Great pictures Dallas....I see a couple of the North Texas Rovers crew there. See the big North Texas Green Machine as well....and that is the blue 98 50th Yr Edition Discovery with the roof rack that was built for an expedition to Mexico and South America right??

I should have went out there myself, but was shooting football games all day as I am a photographer.
Yep, that's NTR's Classic and white Defender. James and Gunter's disco's are next to each other. I guess their next trip is shipping them to Chile' and driving around down there for a couple of weeks.............. that would be fun. I think there are some guys trying to get a trip out to Barnwell together for next Sat/Sun if you are interested.

·
as good as it gets
331 Posts
DallasRover said:
Yep, that's NTR's Classic and white Defender. James and Gunter's disco's are next to each other. I guess their next trip is shipping them to Chile' and driving around down there for a couple of weeks.............. that would be fun. I think there are some guys trying to get a trip out to Barnwell together for next Sat/Sun if you are interested.

I plan on coming to one of the TexasRovers meeting pretty soon...I am still shooting football games on the weekends and drill teams...the play offs are around the corner and I should be finished with sports and will be able to concentrate all my photography time and off time on Rover projects.

I just ordered an alternator for my Rig and I also have the entire center console tore out of it as I want to replace it...it is cracked in many places. I cannot for the life of me remember how to get the gear shift knob off. Can some one help me with this...I thought you put the truck in *N* and pull up really hard...but that didn't work...so I just don't remember how the shifter knob pops off. I need to replace my shifter tape as well...because when I was working on pulling my center console I kinda lost my temper and just tore it all out... :complain: ...so now I am buying parts to put everything back together that I broke...aww the genuiss of not walking away and taking a break and cooling off.. :dunno:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.