Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My b-day is coming up :D And I was going to see if I could get a new tie rod, drag link, stabilizer relo kit for my classic. Seems like alot people like the RoverTym stuff....and they have what I am looking for.

Does anyone have any preferences or comments on these or other parts?

Thanks ahead of time for your input. :drink1:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Not sure if they carry exactly what you need, but Rovers North is also a great place to deal with. Their techs are great and their response time is good too. Also, they can pretty much find ANYTHING that you are look for. Whether it is their on-line store/catalog, or not.
:) :D ;) :eek: :cool:

·
Registered
5,468 Posts
If you are just replacing with stock parts, you can go with a place like Rovers North (you are right..great customer service) but if you want custom tough as hell stuff...you are one the right track with Rovertym.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
roverX said:
If you are just replacing with stock parts, you can go with a place like Rovers North (you are right..great customer service) but if you want custom tough as hell stuff...you are one the right track with Rovertym.
I was looking at their stainless stuff.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.