Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Have a line level converter installed, tapped into the rear sub wires and and it works great on radio and cassette mode, but not on CD mode. When I "turn on" the Spatial (sp?) mode ( you knwo the last function when scrolling through bass, treble, etc menu) it turns off the bass, acutally the signal gets really weak, when i switch it to off the bass and amp hits hard again. It does not do this in the radio or cassette mode, another thing is that the CD mode sounds like crap. I installed the line level converter before adding the cd changer and i'm guessing that might be it, i have a new interface and wire cd changer harness on order and hopefully that is the problem, but do any you have any other ideas?

The Cd is a Alpine unit with the interface that is plug and play to the 10pin factory stereo in case you wanted to know.

·
Jeffrey
24 Posts
Stereo

You might have to run the wires to the sub from the head unit. I would not use the factory wiring it may have a resistor inline with the wolfer. I'm getting a CD on the reapir manual soon I'll look into it for you. I do Installs. I just purchased my Rover a few weeks ago and I'm going to redo the stereo soon.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.