Sticker #1 or sticker #2?

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

· LRO Founder
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)

· LRO Founder
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
aagghhh.... not to throw a monkey wrench into all this (but I am)... ibjettin cleaned up the logo to these. I like #4... too many choices...

· LRO Founder
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
I am STRONLY leaning towards #3 or #4, but with a lighter gray area, or maye all white.. (#3 is pretty much like the "Special Vehicles" logo LR uses... I don't think they have used the yellow in #4 for a while...

These will be outside stickers.. meaning they go on the outside of your window, car etc.. they will be on goo grade vinyl and will last 2+ years as I am told by my manufacturer....

Serg

· Super Moderator
743 Posts
#4 please, just the way it is!

· Profesional Hunter
443 Posts
Jonesy said:
#4 - WITHOUT the greyed in area - would look better white!:D
I agree with Jonesy here.

Failing which #4 is also good!!!

What sizes are you looking at?

· I'd love to be in the Rat Patrol
3,205 Posts
Okay Serg let me get this right. And stay with me cause I'm a little confused.

NASCAR Teams have sponsors. A sticker that size on my vehicle would be a fee from you to me for $4000 each time I was on TV. :confused
As I plan on robbing 20 banks next week the ensueing car chase on live TV should net me at least $4,000,000(US) in sponsor fees from you. :buttrock:

I look forward to spending the money when I get out of prison.
:lol:

PS When will we be getting these? And will you do Paypal?

· LRO Founder
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
OkieRover said:
PS When will we be getting these? And will you do Paypal?
Once I decide on the design... (#3 or #4 without the gray) I should be able to have em by the end of the month at the very latest. And yes, I am set up to take PayPal..

By the way the logo on the site will change to reflect this as well, so we are in tune. Shirts, hats, mugs, mouse pads etc will be available before the end of the month as well.

Serg

· LRO Founder
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Here they are... I'm leaning towards #1 as I think the yellow makes it look like an older Land Rover logo... but it seems it's down to these 2....

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.