Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

· Registered
1,506 Posts
Put my order in, thanks Serg!!!

· LRO Founder
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for being the "tester"... now I know I didn't muck up the PayPal cart.. :D

Serg

· LRO Founder
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ack.. I did muck it up.. :rolleyes: I forgot to put in a spot so you can input your address.. it's fixed now!

Serg

· JesusIsLord
185 Posts
Your Discovery

Hey Serg, I'm new to this site and was wondering about the paint scheme on your Discovery. There is one like that around here where I live in Central Florida. Is it a special model or limited edition or anything? Just curious. :az:

· Registered
444 Posts
YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!! I put in my order. man paypal makes it so easy. Now to find that spot on the truck. and what will I do with the other 3. hmmmm. :D

· LRO Founder
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yed it was only sold in 1997 and there are only 250 of them in the US. It is a Discovery XD.

Serg

9dawgs said:
Hey Serg, I'm new to this site and was wondering about the paint scheme on your Discovery. There is one like that around here where I live in Central Florida. Is it a special model or limited edition or anything? Just curious. :az:

· JesusIsLord
185 Posts
Kewl! :buttrock: I can stop by the house where I see the XD here if you would like to touch base with him. I don't know who he is but I'd be willing to get his name and number for you or send him to the site here to contact you. Let me know.

· LRO Founder
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
9dawgs said:
Kewl! :buttrock: I can stop by the house where I see the XD here if you would like to touch base with him. I don't know who he is but I'd be willing to get his name and number for you or send him to the site here to contact you. Let me know.
Thanks for the offer, but there is no need for me to contact him. I appreciate the thought.

Serg

· Registered
147 Posts
Xd

Serge, there is an XD for sale in Neptune N.J.. I saw it when I was looking at Rovers on the web while shopping for my truck. The dealer list is $10,900 at www.michaelsmotorcarsinc.com but it is for sale on www.autotrader.com for $7995. Go to auto trader and hit Land Rover, go to Disco, hit the right year and go 100 miles from zip 07733. She looks pretty good. Been there for a month that I know of. 76917 miles on this rig!! :buttrock:

2,687 Posts
I think I saw the same XD in neptune, it seems like it ran into a low parking garage, the roof rack is all mangeled.

edit: yeah, just checked the pics on autotraders, thats the same one.. I think there was some rust issues too.. I stopped by to look at it late at night so i didn't get too good of a look.

· Registered
147 Posts
I did that with my trooper. I had a full cargo rack and when I went into my garage (not thinking) the whole thing got torn off. What a horrible sound (and feeling). My condo association was not too happy with me. We usually keep the Saab in the garage which has PLENTY or clearance, When the Disco went in it was close. If the rear sunroof is open it will not make it. :eek:

Well, the pics make it look REAL good. May be the reason for the low price.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.