Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
YIPEEE!!!!! :clap: :wave: :D

I got my stickers in the mail today. (Thanks Serg) I am going to pic out a good spot and post a pic soon. I'd like to see where everyone else has placed theirs!!! :drink1:

4,346 Posts
I just got mine today :clap: :buttrock: and I'm placing them where the SE7 on your avatar is ( i dont have anything there on my truck ) on each side. One over the SE on the tailgate on the right side (where the REAL special vehicles tag is located on the real trucks) and one i still have to figure out where Im going to put.

· LRO Founder
1,888 Posts
Yeah where the LR Special Vehicles sticker goes is a cool place to put these! Great idea.. I was thinking of it myself last week.. Post some pics after you guys put them on...

Serg

· Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OKay so I saw the sticker in the special vehicles location and that looks pretty sweet. Here are some of the places that I was trying out. (I cheated stuck it with tape just to snap the pics.) Where do you guys think it should go? One on each cargo side window or on the tailgate window???

Thanks

· Registered
1,506 Posts
Looks nice Ibjettin, cool color... LOL

· JesusIsLord
185 Posts
HFsdisco said:
Anyone???? Where should I stick the sticker?
It looks good on the left window in the back. Maximum exposure. I still have to order mine.

Man it's been raining cats & dogs here for a solid week. I wouldn't be able to put it on yet anyhow. It's monsoon season in Central FLorida...no draught this year! :rolleyes:

· JesusIsLord
185 Posts
ibjettin said:
No rain here :D plenty of time to give her a wash and place the sticker. My support is showing :buttrock: :buttrock:
I REALLY like it stuck over the V8 emblem. That looks factory! Ha! :clap:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.