Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
D2 Cig Lighter Make Offer

1 Steering Stabilizer off 2002 D2 almost new with 38k on it. Make Offer

Hi-Lift Bumper Lift opened not used - Make Offer

I purchased some ARB side steps and my original need to go: STC50030 Side Steps (Chevron Pattern) (with hardware kit) For sale off a D2 2002. Pics Are Available. Make Offer

I only take Paypal. Located in NY ..willing to ship or meet half way within reason. Please email if interested: [email protected](dot)edu

· Registered
1,506 Posts
I'm interested in the hi-lift bumper lift. I'm in NYC so I could pick up. How much do you want for it?

· Super Moderator
743 Posts
Do you have any pics of the side steps?

Thanks.

· Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sure no problem on pics. I also have added a Front Bumper (Make Offer) too, I just ordered a TJM. John C Make me an offer I do not think they sell for very much..It has just been lying around. Between my stuff and my bf stuff we have double everything.

· Registered
1,506 Posts
How's $15 sound?

· Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
UPDATE

Cig Lighter Sold

Steering Stabilizer is now free you pay shipping

D2 Side Steps are still available (Going on EBay soon) - Someone emailed and asked if they provide protection from wheeling. NO these offer NO protection from Rocks, Boulders, ect They are not rock sliders. 02Disco2 I tried to email pictures to your email acct of DWEB and it was rejected.

Still have hi-lift bumper lift. Let me Know John.

Thanks again for looking. Email is [email protected](dot)edu

· Registered
1,506 Posts
RoverChic said:
UPDATE

Cig Lighter Sold

D2 Side Steps are still available (Going on EBay soon) - Someone emailed and asked if they provide protection from wheeling. NO these offer NO protection from Rocks, Boulders, ect They are not rock sliders. 02Disco2 I tried to email pictures to your email acct of DWEB and it was rejected.

Just let me know when I can pick it up

· Super Moderator
743 Posts
RoverChic said:
UPDATE

Cig Lighter Sold

Email them to:

rjherrmann_1 at yahoo dot com

· Banned
527 Posts
RoverChic said:
Here is what is left:

Stock Stabilizer Free (plus shipping)

Genuine Land Rover Front Mats for a D2 (Make Offer)

Still have the running boards (Make offer)

THANKS!!!
Do the running boards come with ALL hardware? If so, how about $100 shipped to Georgia for them and the mats?

· Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Chris Hyde said:
Do the running boards come with ALL hardware? If so, how about $100 shipped to Georgia for them and the mats?
"STC50030 Side Steps (Chevron Pattern) (with hardware kit) For sale off a D2 2002."

Well, we could we just use your FedEx Acct #? :D GreyHound shipping on the running boards alone was $55. I was quoted $64 from UPS. If you can figure out shipping then I would do $100 plus shipping..... I just need to put them on EBay.

John I sent you an email about the Bumper Lift.

· Registered
73 Posts
RoverChic said:
Sure no problem on pics. I also have added a Front Bumper (Make Offer) too, I just ordered a TJM. John C Make me an offer I do not think they sell for very much..It has just been lying around. Between my stuff and my bf stuff we have double everything.
lookin for a front bumper 2001 D2 is it still avaliable??

· Registered
1,506 Posts
Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. Anytime is good for me. I'm in the Wall St area Mon thru Fri or I can send you a MO and you can ship it to our NJ address.

Thanks.

· Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
John C said:
Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. Anytime is good for me. I'm in the Wall St area Mon thru Fri or I can send you a MO and you can ship it to our NJ address.

Thanks.
No problem John.

I have the front floormats (make offer) still everything else was either given away or put on EBAY.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.