Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1985 Landrover 110 v8 petrol hardtop
I have just joined the Land Rovers only.com forum. My purpose in joining is to alert members of the forum to the fact that my 110 (reg. no. B666 VYR) has recently (night of Sunday / Monday 6 / 7 March 2016) been stolen from the locked yard of a garage in Leeds. The vehicle was in course of having work done to it to prepare it for its MOT. It is a non-standard Landrover colour: it still has its 1980s BBC livery, namely an overall light grey with a bright green stripe along the waist. The chassis number is SALLDHAV1AA231478 and the engine number is 15G02464.

I hope that I am not misusing this forum by uploading this information.

·
Super Moderator
2,148 Posts
Sorry for your misfortune
I personally don't see a problem with you spreading the word on here.
Hope you find her unmollested

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dear Members of Land Rovers only forum,

Many thanks for your sympathetic comments on the theft of my Land Rover. Miraculously, just after I had concluded that I was unlikely ever to see it again and had uploaded my post on this forum, I received a call from the police this morning to report that it had been found and recovered. I now have it back. I am delighted to be able to report that it has suffered only minor damage to a rear window, through which access was gained, and the steering-lock mechanism which was vandalised in order to hard-wire it.

All good wishes,

hisism

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Stolen Land Rover 110

Dear Land Rover only forum members,

Many thanks for your sympathetic comments on the theft of my Land Rover. Miraculously, just after I had concluded that I was unlikely ever to see it again and had uploaded my post on this forum, I received a call from the police this morning to report that it had been found and recovered. I now have it back. I am delighted to be able to report that it has suffered only minor damage to a rear window, through which access was gained, and the steering-lock mechanism which was vandalised in order to hard-wire it.

All good wishes,

hisism

1 - 4 of 4 Posts