Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Premium Member
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know where i can buy a subwoofer enclosure made just for a disco II. i am a music lover and i need a little bass in the music!! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

· Super Moderator
743 Posts
I have never seen a mass produced subwoofer enclosure for the Disco. In all honesty, you'd be hard pressed to find ANY good prefabbed sub box for any application. If you are truely a music lover, then you should know that when it comes to adding a subwoofer, the enclossure either makes it or breaks it. No two subwoofers require the same internal volume of space and it even goes with the internal volume of the vehicle in question. Best bet, find a decent stereo shop and have one custom made to your vehicles and subwoofers specification. It may cost a few hundred bucks but it is money well spent. In all honesty again, it isn't uncommon for the enclosure to be quite a bit more expensive then the subwoofer itself.

· Mod. --- I'm watching you
319 Posts
What kind of sub is that? and Where is the amp mounted?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.