Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im so stoked! i just spent all day thursday and friday tearing apart my CDL shifter. it was a massivepain getting that shaft freed up. but its done. spent a lil time today making sure i got all the linkage hooked right and everything working properly. everything is working except the CDL light doesnt light up when engaged however i checked this by jackin up one tire and checkin the spin with it disengaged and engaged and it checks out. then i pulled the wires from the switch and stuck a wire between them and the light came on so im figureing its the switch not workin. not a very big deal to me just a minor annoyance. i cant wait to finish up putting the center console togehter tommorow and hittin the trails! woot woot! :grin

· Registered
720 Posts
Old guy talking here... you sound full of youthful exuberance. Be careful, we were on an off-road experience a few years back with a guy in his new Discovery. He did about $7000 damage to the undercarriage by forcing the vehicle through a rock field a little too fast. Take your time if you're new at this game.

Pavel

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol very perceptive of you. thanks for the advice. the trails around my place can be pretty rocky. ill take her easy

btw i was running it around the yard some and the diff lock light finally decided to work

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.