Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
in the older brochures for the new discos, '99 and up...it says you can superlock on one push...that the dealer can program it into the keys...

brought my car and keys to LR, they said it's not possible?

IS IT?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
superlocking gives the disco. an added level of security... disables int. door handles and the CDL switch.... very good security. the single press just locks the doors, but still enables the doors to be opened if the windows are left open by the CDL switch.

SOMEONE HELP!

·
Polish and proud of it.
631 Posts
DiscoBoi2002 said:
superlocking gives the disco. an added level of security... disables int. door handles and the CDL switch.... very good security. the single press just locks the doors, but still enables the doors to be opened if the windows are left open by the CDL switch.

SOMEONE HELP!

Oh . I see.

I have the motion sencors in the truck . And they are actually becoming a PITA . cause if I leave the windows open 1" the alarm gose off. I have to roll them up so it will not go off.

And Yeah that would be nice added securaty , espetialy I don't live that far from New Haven :eek:

·
Registered
218 Posts
I have superlock on the 2nd push also. but I also have lo-jack :D
however if they really want your car. they'll find a way.

I had a friend of mine that had an old rusted 280ZX I dunno what possesed him to buy a club. but they stole the car from right infront of his house. and left the club in the parking space HAHAHAHA..

:banana:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.