Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
4,576 Posts
Hey hey, Rov'n, long time no talk...but thanks for the post...you pretty much narrowed down my options as well.

My question on both kits is, and anyone that knows please feel free...

Are the Medium Duty kits stiff enough to keep my rear section up when fully loaded ( obviously I expect it to drop a bit ) unlike the stock springs where I drove for 2 hours with the rear really low???

I'm guessin JohnC will jump on these Qs.

OH and another thing...

With a 2" lift, will I have to immidiately go to a U-joint conversion for the Rotoflex or can I drive around with the rotoflex for a while without having any vibrations?

·
JesusIsLord
185 Posts
rov'n said:
well i have a strut that is going out and a spring that is just about dead in the right rear so its time for a 2 inch suspension lift (shocks and springs)
Will both of these provide the 2" lift desired? The ARB doesn't state the finished height. Anyhow, thanks for the post...I was wondering the same thing... :wave:

I look forward to the more experienced members answers. Come on boys! :buttrock:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.