Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at putting suspension airbags in my 1970 Range Rover (there are conversion kits available here in Oz, Dunlop, Firestone), but I would like to get some opinions first. I do a lot of heavy towing.

Anyone had any experience in this?

I wish to add self leveling units and am looking at truck types - comment?

What about the roll-over aspect - the outside pumping itself up and the inside releasing air (and the next corner big trouble!). Solutions?

/viz

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ranger Rims

Anyone know of a source of Ranger rims as OE fitted to some Range Rovers in the early-mid 90's I think, made in England. After four 16" rim

/viz

·
LRO Founder
2,006 Posts
Curt... thanks for the heads up.. however I have shipped small items all over the world, and Australia is THE most expensive place to ship.. it would cost $200+ to ship those wheels.. probably more..

Serg

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would pay the money for rims in good condition. I have an off road trailer that I wish to convert over to RR rims - thus having some commonality.

/viz
PS I do have contacts in the undustry as well, though not sure if that would help

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.