Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I will be driving along in my 05 LR3 when it starts to feel mushy, 3 or 4 warning lights come on, the circle with a triangle, the car with arrows, and the brake light all amber in color then the panel reads "special programs off" then "car lowering". when this happens I pull over and turn the car off then back on and I am good to go, for a few minutes or maybe for an hour

·
very disco
655 Posts
Quite a few different problems can cause the truck to do that. Your best bet is to pull codes with an LR specific reader and share them here

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quite a few different problems can cause the truck to do that. Your best bet is to pull codes with an LR specific reader and share them here
I went to the dealer, they pulled the codes and shouldn't find anything, they were thinking it was an electrical problem, of course its electrical, but how to find it? Ive got 3 pages of codes

·
very disco
655 Posts
Please share the codes. Many of them can probably be ignored but some will offer direction I bet.

the SAS, EAS, ABS, and ATC are all cross linked and can trigger codes amongst eachother

1 - 4 of 4 Posts