Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok folks we found a 03 d2 in miami for pocket change it has a terrafirma rear steel bumper with 2 small chips of paint three fresh tires and a very clean interior in going to strip this old girl for what i can think of then i need to figure out what to do with the rest ???? it has a hole in the tranny thanks to a old ft drive shaft ...the owner replaced the drive shaft "score" it has a 4.6 i have a 4.0 ...any suggestions on parts to take ??????
:lol:

· Joe Btfsplk
86 Posts
If you wanted to strip out the CDL linkage and ship it to me here in South Africa, we might do business! And what color interior?

· Joe Btfsplk
86 Posts
Dang. Are you sure it is an '03? I was under the impression that only some of the '02 models were produced without CDL linkage. Anyway, it is always nice to have a parts car handy.

· Joe Btfsplk
86 Posts
Interesting, the North American spec must have been different, here in South Africa it was the '02 series that did not have CDL (mine). The '03 series was what we call the 'facelift' and they all had the CDL - here, anyway. That will be useful information if I can find someone who has a NA '02 that they are stripping. Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.