Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my ship pulled into Key West the other day for a port call. As soon as they let us go I went out on the town. I left the base and took a shortcut through some back alleys towards Duval Street. I rounded the corner and nearly $h*t myself at what I saw. Keep in mind I hadn't seen any cars for two weeks. Right in front of me was a totally de-graphic'd Discovery XD with huge tires and an ARB bumper. The best part is it had CT plates, so there is another XD running around my neck of the woods. I think it was a sign from above rewarding me for being away from my rover for so long.:D I took some pics and I'll post them later. Does anyone know whos truck it?

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
That is awsome...glad to see I am not the only guy who searches for LR's on the road!!!

·
MG
771 Posts
*Edit*

There was a time when sailors pulling into port for liberty would write more something like this:

AAXD said:
So my ship pulled into Key West the other day for a port call. As soon as they let us go I went out on the town. I left the base and took a shortcut through some back alleys towards Duval Street. I rounded the corner and nearly $h*t myself at what I saw. Keep in mind I hadn't seen any GIRLS for two weeks. Right in front of me was a totally NAKED BRUNNETTE with huge BOOBS and an NICE BACK. The best part is SHE had CT plates ON HER CAR, so there is another BEAUTY running around my neck of the woods. I think it was a sign from above rewarding me for being away from my WOMAN for so long.:D I took some pics and I'll post them later. Does anyone know whos GIRL?
I worry about today's youth!

J/K; Rovernecking is fun (and I look forward to seeing the pictures!)...

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
me.guevara said:
There was a time when sailors pulling into port for liberty would write more something like this:

I worry about today's youth!

J/K; Rovernecking is fun (and I look forward to seeing the pictures!)...
Haha good one MG, don't worry I had every intention of watchin' the ladies as well, I was just caught off guard by the XD. I actually got right up next to it before I even noticed it and I thought it was an Xterra from the corner of my eye because it was all degraphic'd. BTW the ladies down here are SMOKIN!!!!:clap::eek: :clap::eek: :clap: I'll post the pics tomorrow when my camera is charged back up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.