Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just sold my 8 month Discovery II Td5 in Europe and moved to Brazil. Will buy :drive: a pre-owned Defender 110 CSW Diesel 2002 with 68 K km. What would be the five most important points to check on this preowned car (regularly serviced by LR dealer). I heard of the transmission belt that depending on the onwer before might be an issue. What do you suggest?
Thx :wave:

·
Registered
843 Posts
cfschaer said:
I just sold my 8 month Discovery II Td5 in Europe and moved to Brazil. Will buy :drive: a pre-owned Defender 110 CSW Diesel 2002 with 68 K km. What would be the five most important points to check on this preowned car (regularly serviced by LR dealer). I heard of the transmission belt that depending on the onwer before might be an issue. What do you suggest?
Thx :wave:

TD5 then! Hmmm! timing belt, chassis, props, gearboxes, swivel joints, PAS. well u got six off the top of me head! ;)

Geo.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no actually in Brazil they still sell the 4cyl diesel engine. :bawling:
is there a problem with the transmission? belt? :shifty:
thanks for your input

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
guys thx for your input. :clap: found by the way a website with checklists. i bought the car at autostrar a wellrun BMW/LR dealership where the car was serviced and I was able to control all the service details online (!) that were done. now I am :drive: :drive: through SP. :wave:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts