Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning Folks ,

Issue with my 2004 Disco ,there is water coming in and can’t seem to find where from. I have checked the sunroofs as they were resealed , roof baits have had new seals also , windscreen was replaced a few months ago and that’s bone dry , alpine windows are dry also. I have attached a few images showing where the water sits .

Hood Automotive tire Automotive lighting Automotive exhaust Bumper
White Hood Fixture Bumper Automotive exterior
Automotive lighting Car Vehicle Hood Motor vehicle
Hood Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive lighting

Driving me insane now , hopefully someone can shed some light

RizzleKicks

·
Premium Member
1,631 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Morning Folks ,

Issue with my 2004 Disco ,there is water coming in and can’t seem to find where from. I have checked the sunroofs as they were resealed , roof baits have had new seals also , windscreen was replaced a few months ago and that’s bone dry , alpine windows are dry also. I have attached a few images showing where the water sits .

View attachment 93609 View attachment 93610 View attachment 93611 View attachment 93612
Driving me insane now , hopefully someone can shed some light

RizzleKicks
I have had several discovery’s over the last 15 years and all have had water leaks one place people don’t know or look at is the joint between the roof and body around the gutters try temporarily seal sun roofs across the top of windscreen and around the roof bars iv had 2 that have bad leaks from gutter seal the best way is to take roof lining completely and leave it out until you find leak but make sure you find every one as there could be a few places, it’s one of the jobs that can drive you mad that’s why I say leave roof lining out until you are sure you have found all the leaks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts