Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's many other Southeastern Rover clubs as well...

But TNROVERS.com is what's i'm bring'n to the table.
Check it out....

Based in Nashville,TN but many places to wheel and people to meet from middle TN all the way over to the Smokies on the NC/TN boarder.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok just wondering if anyone's from the southeast? This regional thing isn't as popular yet as I expected....

Come on guys!! Where's Tennessee, north GA/AL, or southern KY or NC/SC ...? I know you're out there... chime in...! :drive:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Hi 02Rhinorange :wave: I am for the southeast. I live on the border of NC and SC in a town called Gaffney. Haven't joined any clubs yet but would like to get together with other people from around here and do some trail rides. :drive:

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
donsdisco, hey man I'm from that area... Live'n in Nashville now.. but you're not that far away. I know groups go to Monteagle mountain every now and then. But just to let you know, i'm on the "learning" end of the spectrum myself being a new owner. We can learn together.... yeah!

But umm you should also check out TNROVERS.com, i'm a member there also, it's not a populated or fast moving with lots of posts like this website, or discoweb.org, but it's a great site for us Tennesseeans. Good to hear from ya!

Hey scotth, Cool man thanks for the response, i need to get out and ride some trails too.

You should check out: theoldnorthstate.org, and AppalachianRovers.com

and for anyone else in the southeast, or in the US for that matter check out this website: http://www.series123.com/s123usaclubs.html
I know the above is for "series" vehicles, but still good club links...
There's also this section on Atlantic British's website: http://www.roverparts.com/club.html

Ride on! :drive:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Some Tennessee Rovers

ILLINOIS

Chicago Land Rover Club
PO Box 1624
Highland Park, IL 60035
E-mail: [email protected]
Web Address: Chicago Land Rover Club - Home

MICHIGAN

Rover Owner's Association of Michigan
5260 Textile Rd
Saline, MI 48176
Phone: 734-429-3485

Great Lakes Land Rover Club

E-Mail: [email protected]

Web Address: Great Lakes Land Rover Club

MINNESOTA

Minnesota Land Rovers
Phone: 952-945-0400
Web Address: Minnesota Land Rover Club
---------------
albertjames
Tennessee Alcohol Addiction Treatment

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.