Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
4,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MR. "LAND-ROVER-SHOP-MANUAL-CREATOR-GUY"........if you're out there.....THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!.....GEEEEEEZE, YOU ARE THE MANNNNNNNNNNNN!!.......haha, that shop manual is too cool!!....i got mine on eBay for 5 dollars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...on a CD and the whole thing is in PDF forman so it opens up in Acrobat Reader...and OMG, PERFECT quality!!...the description on ebay read "Professionally scanned"......the scans, if they are indeed scans, are soo good it seems as if the manual was created on the computer and put right into PDF format, as in, it was never printed!...and when you do print, everything is clear!!...amazing....so yeah, THanks again!!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Yep there prety good I took the liberty of printing all the manuals at work one weekend from the downloads I got and they were perfect. I do not believe in ripping of the creator of the origional work but when you have spent $40,000 and a bit more on a car the glove box manual is more like a quick start guide you get with a new computer. All the basics easy to find but for real problems you have the online help or help guide in the software installs.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.