Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
4,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Use this thread to post the best lookin rovers you've seen on the web, or on the road!

I'll start...

I LOOOVE these trucks...

Ho Chung's XD...

Our very own SCSL...

The VERY unique DII, owned by IBJettin...

And who can forget the founder of LRO, Serg!...

What other trucks have you drouled over? Post pictures and/or links!

·
4,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The silver Rangie wouldnt really satisfy my taste, but his G4 and XD CERTAINLY would. My idea of a Good Lookin rover is that its well equipped, functional, but still looks good! There are some front-bumper/brushguard makers out there that just DONT match their product with the lines of the truck, making it look wacky.

·
Banned
527 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Meet "Rivit" the coolest 101FC I've ever seen. He belongs to Alan Ottley in UT.

·
Mod. --- I'm watching you
324 Posts
Art Vigil said:
Meet "Rivit" the coolest 101FC I've ever seen. He belongs to Alan Ottley in UT.
I want one!!!! Not evem sure what I would do with it but I bet I could do some awesome runs with that thing!

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
:thinkerg: Just imagine the beer parties you could hold inside it. :clap: Maybe some STRIPPERS at the same time. :pimp: I'm guessing @ least 10 guys and 5 strippers. :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :D :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :drink1: :djparty: (I think my medication has worn off). :help

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Disco said:
:thinkerg: Just imagine the beer parties you could hold inside it. :clap: Maybe some STRIPPERS at the same time. :pimp: I'm guessing @ least 10 guys and 5 strippers. :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :D :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :drink1: :djparty: (I think my medication has worn off). :help
beer and boobies? throw in a couple vegemite sandwiches and I'm in.

·
MISSING SOUTH LONDON.
3,433 Posts
Disco said:
DISCO- your losing your touch....why not 10 strippers and 5 guys??? :buttrock:

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
apbtpetey said:
Even better just me and as many strippers as I can fit in there
:) :) :) :) :) :)
You couldn't handle that many at once. You'll end up getting carried out, feet first. Come to think of it, that the way I want to go when my times up. :D

·
Too much money,not enough sense
148 Posts
I wanna go out like

John Entwistle of the Who....totally wasted with many groupies/hookers helping him on his way...A true rockstar demise...

Oh...to get back on topic...no crime in likin mine
Click http://public.fotki.com/Quicksilva/disco/

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.