Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just found your wounderful site while trying to find some information on rust repair. Just got my 95 SWB the other day. Looks like the winters of michigan haven't been kind to the body. The frame is quite solid, probably from years of oil leaking over it. She runs and goes down the road so I couldn't refuse to bring her home. Well just across the street. I would like to gut out the interior and see what I'm really in for. Time will tell but this is how she looked on arrival day. Wish I could figure out how to rotate the pic. So far no luck.

Attachments

· Premium Member
7,890 Posts
Looks good and your ahead of the ball game with the ARB bumper, snorkel and roof rack. Congrats.

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, had an old bike in the garage the neighbor had to have. So the deal was struck. I figure I can fab repair panels except anything with curves. May have to order those. Gonna keep searching the form for threads on the subject. The fire wall has me the most worried. Btw have had 6 mgb in the past. Can't give up that british love!!!

· Premium Member
7,890 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
To cool!! Reminds me of my youth. I did get a chance to look at their site and seems like there dealing with a shop in Atlanta, Ga. Heres a link to there site.

http://www.urbanlandcruisers.com/

Off topic, ever need any info on those MG's check out University Motors in GR. John Twist is a guru on them and posts videos on youtube. Great stuff Army!! Thanks again.

· Premium Member
7,890 Posts
No worries.

I think I have watched all the vids by John over the last year or two lol. The MG is getting ready to be resprayed here shortly. It's going to be a much brighter color this time :cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.