Just an observer of freaks
2,130 Posts
OWW baby! :D

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
RoverChic said:
Nice A** Pic Steven! ;) :wave:
RC~ you should not have told us whose booty that fine piece of art belongs to.
We could have played name that booty. Now, wouldn't that have been fun?! :D

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Name that booty is such a fun game!!! Someone will have to dig up pics for us to start a game! Oh and Mel I will have those jello pics for you on Sun the 25th when we get done wheeling!:buttrock:

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
slangel said:
Name that booty is such a fun game!!! Someone will have to dig up pics for us to start a game! Oh and Mel I will have those jello pics for you on Sun the 25th when we get done wheeling!:buttrock:
Dig up pictures - not I! ;) Oh wait, maybe I could...

Geez, I thought for a minute you were talking about you and I having jell-o pictures. Hmm.... don't get any ideas when I see you in April! :D

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Burns said:
Dig up pictures - not I! ;) Oh wait, maybe I could...

Geez, I thought for a minute you were talking about you and I having jell-o pictures. Hmm.... don't get any ideas when I see you in April! :D
Dammit! I guess I'll leave the kiddie pool at home that I was going to bring with us camping!!!:mad:

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
slangel said:
Dammit! I guess I'll leave the kiddie pool at home that I was going to bring with us camping!!!:mad:
psst..... you could have easily persuaded me.
Although, I have a weakness for jell-o shots. I might have been more inclined to fill that pool up with them and suck away. :shifty: :D

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Burns said:
psst..... you could have easily persuaded me.
Although, I have a weakness for jell-o shots. I might have been more inclined to fill that pool up with them and suck away. :shifty: :D

Well then!! That settles it - I am bringing the pool, jello, and liquor. Oh and beer because I have to have my daily allowance of beer!:clap:

Besides it will give us something to do Fri. night!:buttrock:

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Hey kellijo since you are the jello/kiddie pool expert can you come to SCARR and show Mel and I how to "slick it up" properly??

·
Registered
5,468 Posts
kellijo said:
Excuse me....but we want the spread eagle position? :D haha!
Um, I don't think I have any pics of my chunky ass spread eagle... if I did, wouldn't that raise some questions?;) But I do have some other pics of myself that I'll send directly to your personal email. I do owe you one after all.

Oh... and I'm still waiting for that business proposal...:drink1:

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Hey hey hey - why not send all the girls pics to their email!!!!:buttrock:

1 - 20 of 2604 Posts