Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

LRO Thong Model Poll

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Wheeler
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If Serg is considering a thong-model, I think I speak for the entire board when I say we would prefer someone more like Angelina Jolie than Jack Black,,,,,,,,,,,, :D

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
too bad the wonderful chris farley has left us... he'd have paid US to model the thong. probably would have done his chippendale dance, too, if we'd plied him with some booze served, of course, in the LROF beer stein.

·
Wheeler
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
And the winner is,,,,,,,,,,,

Well, I figured I would bump this now that the results are in. Looks like we both lost, with 7 voting for "other", and 2 poor souls who split their vote between Okierover & yours truely. So, for the record Okie, it was a tie. :D There was also an apparent vote for Jack Black which was disturbing,,, but funny.

Thanks to all who participated :lol: :drink1:

·
LRO Founder
2,006 Posts
ibjettin said:
I wanted to ask if the thong pose would have been with your Rovers? Maybe a hood shot could have swayed the votes :D

Okay..maybe I didn't need to go there :confused
AAAAAGGGGGHGHHHHH!!! I won't be able to sleep tonight after reading that... :eek: :confused

Serg

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.