Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
....Would you please post up pics and reviews. Thanks! :D

I noticed about 7-8 members here got theirs over the last day or two. We are now awaiting reviews from www.RoversNorth.com and Atlantic British (www.roverparts.com). We have more than likely found our way into their catalogs. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,506 Posts
I got mine (two) but I'm missing the stickers. I will install them this weekend and send you pics.

Thanks Chris!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
John C said:
I got mine (two) but I'm missing the stickers. I will install them this weekend and send you pics.

Thanks Chris!
Your welcome!

I remember you telling me you were missing your stickers, but I emailed you asking which sticker it was supposed to be and never heard back from you. Lemme know and they will go out FedEx ASAP.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,506 Posts
Chris,

We just migrated to a new website host and our email isn't working yet. The stickers I'm talking about are the ones with our company name on them.

We should have our email working by the end of the day.

Thanks
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
John C said:
Chris,

We just migrated to a new website host and our email isn't working yet. The stickers I'm talking about are the ones with our company name on them.

We should have our email working by the end of the day.

Thanks
Dambit! You're correct. I will get them out asap. What color were they and how long?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,506 Posts
Chris Hyde said:
Dambit! You're correct. I will get them out asap. What color were they and how long?
White, I guess they should be as long as the Camel trophy ones, but whatever you think looks good is fine. Thanks man.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
John C said:
White, I guess they should be as long as the Camel trophy ones, but whatever you think looks good is fine. Thanks man.
Cool, I will throw in a couple extra. What color do you want them?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,506 Posts
Chris Hyde said:
Cool, I will throw in a couple extra. What color do you want them?
White is fine, thanks!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
John C said:
White is fine, thanks!
I sent out (4) White 22" long decals.
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top