Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I have a 2004 Disco IISE and, per my LR mechanic, i need to tighten my wiper motor. Through these forums, I've learned to do a bunch of fairly straightforward tasks and want to keep learning more....so forgive me for what is probably a very easy question: But, where is the wiper motor and how do I tighten it? I've checked the various threads and can't find a post hitting this one on the head.

My next post will relate to my driver's side window, which has been kind enough to stay cracked open at the top ever since winter started....As always, thank you!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey guys, I have a 2004 Disco IISE and, per my LR mechanic, i need to tighten my wiper motor. Through these forums, I've learned to do a bunch of fairly straightforward tasks and want to keep learning more....so forgive me for what is probably a very easy question: But, where is the wiper motor and how do I tighten it? I've checked the various threads and can't find a post hitting this one on the head.

My next post will relate to my driver's side window, which has been kind enough to stay cracked open at the top ever since winter started....As always, thank you!
I just did this on my 02. It's quite doable. I would suggest you download the RAVE manual (just do a search on this forum) so that you can locate it. It's underneath the air plenum which is accessed from the engine bay. It's a bit fiddly working that big piece out of there but it will come. The RAVE will tell you exactly how to do it.

My other suggestion is to put some thread locker on the bolts so it doesn't loosen up again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.