Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone run the Nokian 4x4 "compromise" tire on a Rover before?
Not sure exactly what the name is, but I think its "4x4" and they are H rated.
Just before I bought my 1995 RR 4.0SE the owner had put a new set of them on the truck. After 3k miles on the tires one got a puncture and this guy purchased four new tires rather than just one extra Nokian. So right now the RR has 4 brand new Dunlop Grand Trek 255x65x16 tires on it, they seem to wear well (any thoughts on these?) plus sitting in the garage are three like new Nokian SUV 4x4 255's. I will buy the fourth at some point, but these Dunlops went ok in the winter.

Post your Rover and tires...

·
Registered
674 Posts
I started up an old thread on tires...I went and bought the Goodyear Wranglers from Atlantic British last April - cheap at $320 for 4. Unfortunately I guess they do not wear very well - I went ot get them rotated adn the tire merchant said I need to replace 2 of them! Not in a year old! Unfortunately AB advised me their is no tread wear policy with them...so off to buy 4 new ones. It looks like Okie in my old thread likes the BFG Dueller Revo's...after checking out the posting and info on John Brbyn's site I think I am going to go with his recommendation for a taller tire. Once I get them I will post.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.