Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm gettin a '95 RRC comin' in, and from what I hear, the tires are shot. I think i am goin with the BF Goodrich Mud terrains. Any suggestions on stock sizes and or other tires? This is mainly an off-roader, and its stock now, but i'm planning a 2 inch lift sometime. Any suggestions?

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
llesra said:
ive got 265/75/16 trxus m/ts on my DI and so far i am happy with em. they have siping on them which will help in the wet and they are suprisingly quiet on the street.

Those will fit nicely without any trimming, and work great.... As for me I am running 31 x10.50 that are a little aggressive so I had to trim, I have a 2 inch lift!!! I am going to a 33" soon....As far as tire type the BFGoodrich tires are great, they are a great mix of on road handleing and off road ability...

·
Registered
161 Posts
BFG AT/KO 235/85/R16's

Great size, great tire, I'd be running BFG MT's if it wasn't a DD.

·
Registered
528 Posts
agree'd, that has to be the most badass rrc swb's i've ever seen right there. Man, after seeing that, I just hit up autotrader to find some swb's near me :drink1:

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
cellulararrest said:
Art, why does your truck have to look ridiculously awesome in every picture?!

X2....You have a Sweet RRC........Makes me want another one......

·
Premium Member
2,367 Posts
cellulararrest said:
Art, why does your truck have to look ridiculously awesome in every picture?!

x3.... I couldnt not stare at it and wonder in the last thread that you posted it.....now I just salavate.

I cant pinpoint it, but your SWB is beautiful:

POST MORE PICS!! :notworthy

·
Registered
161 Posts
Wow!

Thanks for all the compliments, but truthfully, my Rangie looks great because it's a mall-cruiser. Basically a pose-mobile right now. I personally think the ones being used for what Rovers do best are the best looking ones out there, like the one a few photos above mine.
The TWR kit really compliments the look of the Classic, but would get destroyed if I took it off road. We purchased the vehicle when we found out my wife was pregnant 'cause we needed a vehicle we could put a car seat in. My D90 wouldn't work and our Jetta is pretty small. I wanted more protection for my wife and child and always loved the RR classics. Plus the price was right.
Eventually the plan is to start wheeling the Rangie. When I do, the first thing I'll do is pull the entire TWR kit off and replace it with bumpers and sliders, but for now I think it makes a very cool looking family truckster, since my wife would never be caught in a minivan. ;)
Thanks again guys, I'll post more photos in the future.

Cheers,
Art Vigil

·
Registered
734 Posts
Art Vigil said:
the one a few photos above mine.
That's a nice one too.............Is that mud or was it driving behind a guy with the "Bumper Dumper"? :drive:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.