Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have installed the EMU springs and shocks got my two inches!!!! I guess went with the MTs now i am a bit dissapointed, ...
I hear you can go Three inches maybe four with just springs, and it is no big deal. also I hear that you can get a 235 85 16 which is the larger MT under the truck with a tad bit of inner well rub. Is This True? anyone running that set up. Details please....

· Registered
1,506 Posts
DiscoRick said:
I have installed the EMU springs and shocks got my two inches!!!! I guess went with the MTs now i am a bit dissapointed, ...
I hear you can go Three inches maybe four with just springs, and it is no big deal. also I hear that you can get a 235 85 16 which is the larger MT under the truck with a tad bit of inner well rub. Is This True? anyone running that set up. Details please....
You won't get 3" or 4" spring lift with the OMEs, you can get it from RTE.

Why are you dissapointed with the MTs? Did you get them too small?

I run 265/75 on my 96 DI and all I had to do was push out the bottom 1/4 panel in the rear. On my 95 DI I tun 285/75 and I had to do some trimming.

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i am okay I guess I run the 265 75 16 i just wish i could run the next size up, I think they are 255 85 16 they are skinner and taller right?
But I am happy with thge set up now, just wanted a it more hieght, and the guy from ex exchange said if i run a different EMU spring Ican get another Inch????

· Registered
249 Posts
yes, there may be bigger, but IMO, the 265/75 is no slouch. Its made me happy and gotten me over stuff that I wasn't sure I had the clearance for. To me, its not worth the $$$ in new tires and springs for only an extra inch of tire size. there is other, more beneficial stuff I could out that money in

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.