Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
all things considered i think i am going to go with the tjm!!! does anyone know if you can buy directly from the tjm people at their store in knoxville tn. i don't live too terribly far from there and i could save on shipping costs if that is the case! thanks to all of you guys for all the great info you have given me! and i am sure after i get the tjm i will wish that i would have went with rovertym or something, but for now i think the tjm will be fine. I will be sure and post a "yall told me so" message if that is the case!!!

·
2,986 Posts
Good luck! You'll love the bumper for a couple years at least, then you can move up :) What you may want to do, is contact Steve Young at DAP, and buy the bumper through them.. they (along with all the other vendors), drop ship from the TN plant.. see if he can arrange for you to pick it up.

·
Premium Member
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
do you think the dap guys price is cheaper than the price directly from the plant?

·
2,986 Posts
Plant wont sell you to directly most likely.. And good luck trying to get in touch with them, I emailed/tried calling them for a year.. finally the only way I was able to get an answer, was to go through a vendor.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
You have to buy from a dealer- they won't sell direct. Nobody will sell you one cheaper than I will. 800-955-2818. Feel free to shop around prices on the net before you call to make sure. :D You can pick up from their warehouse with 24 hour advance notice, and between the hours of 10AM to 4PM weekdays. I can't advertise the prices I sell them for anymore- the New Year started a new policy where we have to advertise a pre-set price from TJM. I'll NEVER be undersold though, but you have to call to discuss it. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.