Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried putting a Tornado Air unit in their Disco? Did it work or is it hype? I have one from a previous vehicle and the numbers say that it fits the Disco Intake. On the last vehicle it was hard to tell the gains because I coupled it with a Jim Wolf Pop Charger for a Pathfinder.
Devil Disco

· Registered
1,213 Posts
Has anyone tried putting a Tornado Air unit in their Disco? Did it work or is it hype? I have one from a previous vehicle and the numbers say that it fits the Disco Intake. On the last vehicle it was hard to tell the gains because I coupled it with a Jim Wolf Pop Charger for a Pathfinder.
Devil Disco
Buy it and then tell us what differences you notice.

· Registered
1,855 Posts
Don't believe the hype of tv advertising! Ever...

· Registered
1,741 Posts
They work! They really work!
I put 6 of them in line and my truck actually produces fuel which I sell to my friends! I am now also wart free! Couple that with your Pop Charger and you'll reduce your carbon footprint by 1,000,000 points! Do it, you won't regret a thing!

· Reptile Expert
4,120 Posts
you think thats cool roverhound? I installed 6 electric superchargers in my disco, i'm smoking Range Rover Sport Supercharged models in the 1/4 mile by 2 seconds. eRacing :: Home :: The e-RAM Electric Supercharger from e-Racing Motorsports lol.

its amazing how dumb people can be with putting these "wonder" products in their cars. If i see anyone with a tornado, an electric supercharger, a whistler tip muffler, or NOS stickers when there isnt any installed, I'm going to slap them, and push their car into a canal.

· Registered
770 Posts
They work! They really work!
I put 6 of them in line and my truck actually produces fuel which I sell to my friends! I am now also wart free! Couple that with your Pop Charger and you'll reduce your carbon footprint by 1,000,000 points! Do it, you won't regret a thing!
Wow, another great testimonial.

I too could not believe the difference, especially for only 19.99 and if I ordered now they gave me some free ass lube, not to mention the money back lifetime guarantee. After using it for 30 days, I found I lost 15 lbs! Even the scratches on my land rover are disappearing-Amazing!

Thank you Tornado!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.