Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys.....I bought some fun toys for this winter, and have to ask you what you guys got?

I bought from RTE thier 3" DII kit with the Biltein 7100's (includes all the accessories; extended ABS + brake lines, etc. etc.), but I didnt get the RTE springs or spring retainers.

I bought 4 DI spring seats from EE and EE super mega nice spring retainer kit.

...with this setup I will get a 3.75in lift out of OME springs...enough to run the 10" travel 7100s.

...hopefully in the next couple weeks I will be able to afford RTE's new modified watts linkage.... $260. I wonder how you modify the stock piece yourself...make it shorter/longer?

·
Registered
490 Posts
I just bought a new t-shirt because it was 84 degree today... yeah I said 84 degrees in Fort Worth, Texas.

Actually, I have not bought any new toys just yet. I do have my eyes on some new shocks. Unfortunately, the lift I have now requires me to completely remove the lift on the front to install the new springs and then reinstall the lift. My solution to this... if I am taking those springs off again, the spacers are coming out and new HD springs will be taking their place.

So, I know you have a good suggestion. I think I would like to go with three inches of lift this time. Nothing more... I think over three I run into some modifications!

Can I get springs with 3" of lift or do I have to still use a spacer?

·
Magicly Delicious
1,030 Posts
i know RTE and DAP 3" springs. you can get 3" with OMEs but i think you have to use spacers in the back.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Me too! This crap is getting old. Where the hell is my winter?

We need rain, snow, hail, ice... it does not matter which. If we dont get something and this dry spell continues (with the high wind) the fires around here will only get worse.

·
Mod. --- I'm watching you
324 Posts
I bought my wife and daughter new snowboards :) but after I did she said I could do more to the truck so it was so worth! Now all I need is some extra cash...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.