Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to trade my '94 Silverado 2500 extended cab long bed for a Series Rover. The truck is in exelent shape. Runs and drives perfect. 170k on the clock. It has the 454 with the 4l80e tranny. It makes good power and it tows very well, though it's no modern turbo diesel. Fuel economy sucks, but that's a 454 for you. The body is very straight. There are a few paint chips in the hood, but the rest of the paint is in very good shape. The truck is dirty in the pictures after all the cinder they put on the roads here, but cleans up and shines very nice with a good wash and wax.

I'm looking to trade for a series rover. I don't need one in perfect shape. I'd just like one that isn't full of rust, and is more or less straight. I need one that runs fairly well. Basicly I'm looking for one that is in good enough shape to drive around town a couple days a week, and do a sort rolling restoration. I don't care about paint or small cosemetic details that are easy enough to repair. I would prefer a Series 2A, but am open to all others as well. I will concider both 88's and 109's.

I am located in Bend, Oregon. I can travel a little to make the right trade. Parts of WA, CA, ID and all of Oregon are within reasonable range for me to travel. Thanks for reading, and let me know what you have.

Will try to get my photos up, but I seem to be having trouble. I'll try to get that figured out.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.