Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

TRADE: 5 18" Hurricane wheels with good tires for 5 16" 03-04 Discovery S wheels

5K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  redhammer082 
#1 · (Edited)
TRADE: 5 18" Hurricane wheels with good tires for 5 16" 03-04 Discovery S wheels

I have 5 18" wheels with good tires up for trade for the 16" 6 spoke wheels that come on the 03-04 Discovery S. I just want the wheels, tires can be bald, flad, bald, slashed, whatever. There just needs to be 5 of them that are in good shape.

My wheels are in really good shape, only one with minor curb rash you can see in the picture. The front tires have 70% tread remaining and the rear tires have 50% remaining all 4 are matched Continental 4x4 Contacts. The spare is a Goodyear Wrangler that is brand new, never been on the road. Let me know what you got, open to other trades too, but they have to be 16"... Thanks. keithemarsh@hotmail.com I'm in Los Angeles, CA

The wheels I want::::

See less See more
#12 ·
I have these on my disco now but Im not parting with them, the rims you want

But if you are intrested in a trade I still have these rims and I live in AZ so metting half way might work for us.. I was wanting cash only but........ well if this works we will both be happy.. let me know.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.