Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys - my LWB came with the brush guard which means, upon removing it, a slit was cut into the front air dam and half my crush can covers aren't there. This was the standard way of installing this setup, but I don't want the brush guard. I'm looking for a front bumper, black or chrome, in good condition, with or without crush cans but it MUST be from a soft dash model because the mounting brackets are different.

Looking for a straight trade. Chrome bumper is in fantastic condition, brush guard could use a new powdercoat but everything is straight no dings even.

Located in Southern California, Orange County

·
Registered
287 Posts
Still looking for this stuff? The bumpers are the same with or without the brush guard... They changed the bumper pads to the 1/2 style if the brushguard was mounted and used the full ones without. What exactly do you want to swap? I've got a non-brushguard bumper on my driver (with full rubber covers) and another bumper on my parts truck. Neither has the valance/air dam though...

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Still looking for this stuff? The bumpers are the same with or without the brush guard... They changed the bumper pads to the 1/2 style if the brushguard was mounted and used the full ones without. What exactly do you want to swap? I've got a non-brushguard bumper on my driver (with full rubber covers) and another bumper on my parts truck. Neither has the valance/air dam though...
Geez just saw this!

I guess I'm looking for the full width crush can covers, ideally. But if I have to, I'll try to put a non-crush can bumper on. People say it won't fit my '95 due to the SRS system, but I can't find any evidence of that on my truck.

Do you have a set of full width crush can covers? If so, I want them!

·
Registered
287 Posts
I don't have an extra set of the full crush can covers, sorry. I'd suggest trying Paul Grant or Will Tillery to see if they have a pair.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think I may have had an epiphany on this. Saw off the wraparound ends of the brush guard leaving an A-frame guard.

Thoughts?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Saw your thread about bumper. I am looking for the full crash can covers. Do you know where I can get a pair?

Thanks, Thorne
919-291-7340
[email protected]
Sorry mate, these things are rare as hen's teeth. I looked everywhere. The only place I could find them was off an old RRC that was being parted out...

Funnily enough my buddy bought a 95 RRC which has the full caps. I offered to trade him for my own setup and he declined! Good luck!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts