Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have a 2006 range Rover sport HSE with a transmission problem. The car doesn't have good torque when moving with the first gear. That is, when you put the gear shift lever on drive, it starts out very slowly. However it moves with good speed when in reverse. Again, it doesn't get to the last gear no matter how much you rev. I plugged in a scan tool and read codes like U2023 invalid data from external node, U0122 invalid data from Vehicle dynamics module and another code indicating Lost communication with Transfer case module. I looked up codes for the Vehicle dynamics module and transfer case module but got a number of codes including one which was common to both which was invalid data received from ride level module. The ride level module seems to have some problems because when you start the car, the compressor fills up the air suspension struts, but when you park the car, the suspension struts get deflated automatically. Codes for the ride level system relate to control module and sensors. The question is, please, which direction should I go now?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.