Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Mr. t
561 Posts
My 2001 Disco II Tranny temp light has been on even in cold. I figured it does not hurt to change the sensor as few suggested.

Question: Is this this right parts? Sender Oil Cooler Temperature Transmission | Land Rover Electrical Parts, Batteries, Relays, Lamps & More

Is there other source someone can point me to ?

Thanks

instead of guessing, find the sensor attached to the bottom of the tranny cooler and unplug it from it's harness while the light is on, if the light goes out then you know it's that particular sensor. that looks like the right sensor though.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Someone mentioned both the sensors are connected in Series so the either one will trigger the warning, right? I am not sure though.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes.. and check with PT. he's on here.
Thanks. I have been trying to get the darn Rave installed but failed! I tried to unzip and put on a disk still no luck. any help?

I think PT was asking for $100 buck and AB's web says $69 not sure if they are the same.

Thanks

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, i had the same issue. then 1 day it worked. :dunno: Go here an dl all for the D2. it's dam near the same as the Rave, except with out the accessories (add on's section).
Thanks. Your picture you sent before it's a lot more clear though

Good night. Gotta get some sleep

Appreciated

1 - 10 of 10 Posts