Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
5,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
GriffSC said:
looks like fun. i'll check with the "boss," but it's highly unlikely that i'd be able to go without a child in tow. if you can fill in as a wet nurse, maybe i'll bring my youngest.
Kids are always welcome but I'm not lactating right now.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I wish I could make it but I work Saturday. Doesn't matter anyway. I just realized I won't have my truck by then anyhow.

X, are you planning anything else soon? I'd love to go wheelin when I get my truck back.

·
Registered
5,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Monty said:
I wish I could make it but I work Saturday. Doesn't matter anyway. I just realized I won't have my truck by then anyhow.

X, are you planning anything else soon? I'd love to go wheelin when I get my truck back.

When are you going to get your truck back?

·
Registered
187 Posts
I should get it back next monday or tuesday. Its at the shop right now with a bad ecu.

·
Registered
5,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It looks like it's going to be Hollister since there will be snow on the Bear Valley Trail. Not sure if the time yet. Waiting to hear from some NorCal guys. Will post meeting time and my cell number later this evening for those that are interested.

·
Registered
5,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well well well, looks like we're in for some fun! Bear Valley Loop wins! If you go, dress warm and bring a shovel. If you are coming from the Bay area, I can meet you in Modesto, Stockton, or Sacto and we can convoy. Meeting time is 10 am at the Shell station in Truckee.
If you are going and want to met up, call me (209) 585-5265. If I don't answer, I'll call back within the hour or so.

·
Registered
5,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The meeting place will be at 10:00am at the Shell Station in Truckee, 10278 Hwy 89, Truckee, CA 96162.

I will be taking 99N to 80E. Nikunj, I will call you later tonight. Mike is coming from San Jose also so I think he and I are going to meet in Sacto. I'll let you know the time and place tonight. Or you can meet me at the Flying J truck stop in Ripon in the morning, probably about 7:00am.

·
Premium Member
2,367 Posts
Wow! That trip was awsome, the snow made the difference for me......havent seen driven since last winter, and it wasnt modified then.

Hey also, I forget the name of the guy that lent me his walkie-talkie (FRS?) but I forgot to give you back your 3 AA batteries....it never died so I never changed them. Ill just owe you for next time.

Ive got my pictures uploading right now; there are tons of them! Over 200 I believe. Ill post some shortly; if you want them all or in high res pics just ask me......I will need your address if you want more then a few at high res so I can just send them all on a CD.

Also, I really want any pictures that you guys have taken. If its not too painful, e-mail them to me at [email protected]. If you have a ton, perhaps we can do a picture CD swap and just mail the CD's.

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
Great pics!!! Wish I was closer so I might have gone!!!!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.