Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
4,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I was never satisfied with "El Capitan" so Im changin my trucks name to "Blue Marlin"...which suites it perfectly, the truck and I are located in Miami Florida, It's Avalon Blue, Its in or under water just about every other two weeks...its perfect!

·
These pretzels are making me thirsty
317 Posts
I like it man. Better than the old one. Isn't there some ceremony you have to perform like when you rename a ship? Ah well, good choice.

Still haven't come up with a name for mine.

·
Registered
622 Posts
BIRD said:
I call my truck "Da Beast". because it takes up alot of space in the parking lot.
Dat name is da kine, brah... :)

I know the feeling, Bird, every door ding in my Rover is from the first two years I had it in Honolulu. Since I have been here in NC, I haven't gotten one ding in it...parking spaces are much bigger. :buttrock:

I miss Da Big Kahuna's Pizza....

·
Registered
5,468 Posts
JC, I was going to say break a beer bottle over it a la ship christening style but that would be a waste of beer. So, have a beer anyway and pour out a swig a la "one for homies" style and get on with the offroading.

Nick, I call my truck The Black Widow. My boys call it The Black Widow Land Rover Monster Truck.

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
Mine has been deemed "THE HEDGEHOG" by much of my family...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.