Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Faster than the speed of hound...
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,
I just picked this neat item up on ebay...

Looks a bit familiar. Just thought it was kinda cool. Does anyone else have original advertising showing an identical (or pretty darn close) Land Rover to one you own? I guess I just get frustrated with all the 109 photo's always being Station Wagons, or Military soft tops. I reckon the 2dr hdtops are not as common, but this one is spot on same colour and everything!
Sorry, I just thought it was a neat find.

George

·
Faster than the speed of hound...
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh, the "neat item" I was referring to is the brochure - 1978 Australia printing.
The second pic is my daily transportation.

George

·
Profesional Hunter
443 Posts
Very Nice, also even the same colour!! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

But I think Iv got one better on you!!!

I have the original owners manual, the original warrenty papers, the purches papers and the transfer papers. Along with that I have a 1976 CAR magazine that tested the 4 cyl Land Rover.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
A twin fixed-light 3 door 109 is certainly less common than the multitude of other configurations. Add that to the identical color, which I have never seen outside AU models, Silver wheels, and other silimilarities, and I wouldn't need a lot of convincing you owned the very truck used in the brochure. I'd say whatever you paid for it was a bargain, and a great find.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.