Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi uve been trying to diagnose this problem for a while now everytime I'm driving my lr3 seems to throw up TPMS module fault and then throw on my hazards, in turn shutting down my radio and hvac systems, it only seems to do it when it's warmer out which makes me suspicious the two codes I throw are U0416 and U0155 occasionally I get an HDC fault code and I believe that's related to the brake light switch, I haven't done much work to the lr3 cause I don't know a ton I bought it at 105k miles and got it to 107k miles car originated in Canada now it's in Michigan, not sure it climate will effect it im by no means a Land Rover expert. Another unretaled issue I have is the fact the window clips that held the pan up broke off and I need to find new ones but can't seem to order them anywhere except with a new pane, does anyone know if custom fabing a solution would work or is there something special about the clips

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.