Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
I think we just got spammed.

On the other hand, maybe we should all chip in and buy a place, set it up as a time share, maybe a LRO clubhouse. keep a members-only Defender in the garage , and take a week-a-year membership and get someone to keep the fridge stocked ( special fees for Griff's week, to cover the extra booze)

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
I thought we were gonna use my beach house as the LRO club house...lol

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Great idea! We could open the Australian Chapter & Club house for when you guys decide to visit. Not sure you could handle our Beer though. You would need to drink it slowly at first so that you didn't OD! In any case, the club house toilet bowl will have a seat shaped like a LR steering wheel that you can steer if you do. :D :drink1: :beer: :djparty:

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
TerryS said:
I think we just got spammed.

On the other hand, maybe we should all chip in and buy a place, set it up as a time share, maybe a LRO clubhouse. keep a members-only Defender in the garage , and take a week-a-year membership and get someone to keep the fridge stocked ( special fees for Griff's week, to cover the extra booze)
hey, hey, hey! you're worried about me? what about when RoverX and Disco are there? not only will we need to truck in the booze, we'll need to pony up for some skanks and a workstation (where Disco can work on his offroad posts).

·
Registered
528 Posts
just wait till I get there, you'll be in for a good time, lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.