Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, Glad to have joined the site :wave: ......Now i know that all Landrover owners are the kindest, most pleasant, and best looking vehicle owners in the world :) ..so,.....I hope that you won't mind helping me out with a strange request. I am a very keen model maker, and am trying to make a 1/6th scale replica of the (Tangi) armoured landrover,as used in Northern Ireland. I think it was based on the chassis of the Landrover 110, but could any of you good people out there give me some dimensions of the said 110 ??????......For example....overall length,overall height,width, height of wheels (including tyres) etc. If i get these measurements, i can then convert them into perfect 1/6th scale. Many many thanks!!!!.....Hotspur.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Hotspur said:
Well Folks, I take it from the earth shuddering SILENCE, that no-one out there knows the length and width of their vehicles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
110 models
Overall length:
Soft top and Pick-up 4438 mm (175 in)
High capacity pick-up 4631 mm (182 in)
Hard top/Station and County 4599 mm (181 in)
Overall width: 1790 mm (70.5 in)
Overall height: 2035 mm (80.1 in)
Wheelbase 2794 mm (110 in)
Track front/rear 1486 mm (58.5 in)
Width between wheel boxes:
High capacity pick-up 1090 mm (43 in)
all other models 925 mm (36.4 in)
130 models
Overall length 5132 mm (202 in)
Overall width 1790 mm (70.5 in)
Overall height 2035 mm (80.1 in)
Wheelbase 3226 mm (127 in
Track front/rear 1486 mm (58.5 in)
Width between wheel boxes 1090 mm (43 in)

Was this the sort of stuff you were after?
Mick :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Now,There's a man that knows!!!

Well a big thank you goes to :clap: SCOOBYMICK :clap: Now that is exactly what i am looking for. I can now get to work on my project. I shall post a few pics when i complete it. So here's to you SCOOBYMICK, :beer: CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......Hotspur

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.