Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've all seen the factory service schedule, but also read alot of posts about taking proactive care of your Disco to avoid headaches? Has anyone ever thought about compiling a comprehensive service schedule that includes the factory recommendations, as well as recommendations for checking / changing the many other parts that aren't covered. If anyone wants to put in their two cents about when they feel certain items should be checked, and the frequency, I would be willing to compile them into a schedule for the articles section. Perhaps we could come up with the ultimate (realistic) service schedule for the Disco. You know, the one you wish the guy that sold you the truck had used. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
46 Posts
montaggio said:
We've all seen the factory service schedule, but also read alot of posts about taking proactive care of your Disco to avoid headaches? Has anyone ever thought about compiling a comprehensive service schedule that includes the factory recommendations, as well as recommendations for checking / changing the many other parts that aren't covered. If anyone wants to put in their two cents about when they feel certain items should be checked, and the frequency, I would be willing to compile them into a schedule for the articles section. Perhaps we could come up with the ultimate (realistic) service schedule for the Disco. You know, the one you wish the guy that sold you the truck had used. Any thoughts?
I think that is an excellent idea! Alas I think that the main reason your post has recieved no response is that most of the owners on this site seem to be capable of doing most of the work themselves and are all ready up to speed with their maintenance.. so to speak.

Something like this would be great for the less mechanically minded... like me! :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.