Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Premium Member
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out the Longitude Disco on ebay. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...ory=6294&item=4552803369&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

I'm not sure that this qualifies as a limited production, as Land Rover had these done by someone else, so it's not like a "Speical Vehicles" but no less unusual and certainly a colored history, not to mention a worthy cause. Check out the Expedition Photos, attached to the listing. I like the Rainbow. (I think there was a Defender under each end of it)

· Registered
94 Posts
I got to sit in one of those trucks 2 weeks ago at the SCARR2 rally here in Texas. His group was camped right next to ours. The guy won it in a drawing after the Drive Around the World was completed. It was a pretty sweet setup and he wasn't afraid to wheel it either. The thing they didn't show was the RedBall Rapid Delivery System mounted to the headliner. Pull a lever and it dropped a RedBull in your hand. :) I only got a couple pics of it and didn't get a closeup of the hood signed by Jay Leno, Arnold Schwartzenengger, and James Cameron. I talked to the guy for a while and he was very proud of his toy and showed me the photoalbum and stuff that came with it.

Tent setup:

He got front center of group shot. I'm just to the left sitting on my rollcage.

Banging it around on the trail:

· Registered
590 Posts
There cool.

Only thing I would change is easy removal of the rear seats for more storage area and for camping back there without a hannibal rack and tent set up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.